Thursday, April 12, 2007

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:


1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Proliferation
4. Cinnamon


THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:


1. Specificity
2. British Constitution
3. Passive-aggressive disorder


THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:


1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more beer for me.
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Good evening, officer Isn't it lovely out tonight?
5. Oh, I couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing


4 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Very good!
(Specificity is hard to say when sober).

Andy Looney said...

I don't think I could say most of these things sober.

If I'm ever sober I'll give it a try.

Jules said...

You forgot Mississippi. Now is that one for sober or drunk? *shrug* I'll let you know next time I'm drunk!

SIMON said...

But when would you ever use it anyway lee ann? Specificity is even difficult to type! Thanks for always dropping by - appreciated!

Make sure you do Andy! Thanks for the visit I'm linking you on here Ok?

Hi Jules I didn't I was just waiting for you to remember it.
EMEYEDOUBLEESSEYEDOUBLEESSEYEDOUBLEPEEEYE just for when you're drunk!