Friday, April 06, 2007

SEX LAWS! NEW! NOW WITH PICTURES!

- In Lebanon, it's legal for men to have sex with animals only if those animals' sex is female. Having sex with male animals is punished by Death! - In Bahrain, a doctor is allowed to examine the sexual organs of a woman but it is forbidden to look straight to that area been inspected. Instead, the doctor can use a mirror and examine the reflection of the sexual area.
- Muslims are forbidden to look to the sexual organs of a dead. The grave diggers in particular are ordered to cover the sexual area of the dead with a brick or a piece of wood. - In Indonesia, the punishment for masturbation is decapitation
- In Guam, there are men who their occupation is to travel to villages and have sex with young virgin women. Those young women pay the men for the privilege to have sex with them for their first time. The reason is that , according to the law of Guam, it is illegal for a virgin girl to get married. - In Hong Kong a cheated wife has the legal right to kill the cheater husband but only with her bare hands. On the other hand, the mistress of the cheater husband can be killed by any other way.
- Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool but only in stores that sell tropical fish
- In Kali, Colombia a woman can have sex with her husband but for her first time, her mother must be present as well to verify the sexual action!!!
- In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sexual relationship with both a woman and her daughter at the same time. - In Maryland it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines in areas where alcohol isn't served.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER ANY/ALL/SOME OF THESE ARE ACTUALL TRUE?

I HAVE TO SAY THAT SOME OF THEM ARE A LITTLE BIT DOUBTFUL! OR IS IT JUST ME?!

FOR EXAMPLE I NEVER SAW ANYONE TOPLESS IN CITY PETS IN LIVERPOOL AND GOING BY THE LOOK OF SOME OF THE ASSISTANTS, SAY NO MORE!!

8 comments:

jillie said...

You know...I'm still on the lam for breaking every one of those...LMAO.

You know those are some crazy ass laws. I would hate to have my mom come and watch me have sex...how strange!!!

So how many laws have your broken???

;o))

Jules said...

Sheeesh! Remind me not to go to Indonesia! ;OP

SIMON said...

Every one jillie? Wow! The mind boggles!
I guess I may have broken one or two of them but I haven't been most places where I would be breaking them!

LMHO...laughed my head off!! Nice 1 Jules.

Lee Ann said...

I wonder how many people in Indonesia go around bragging about masturbating? I certainly wouldn't if my life was dependent on it! (I don't think I would in any situation...haha)
No lights on in VA?
All I can say is that I guess I have broken the law if I were in most of these places! :(
Gosh...no fun!
I can tell you this, I certainly would not have my mother in the room with me supervising!

Oh and by the way....some of these pictures are kind of nice, I wonder if the pictures are illegal?
:)

SIMON said...

lee ann hello. Not that many people anywhere go round bragging about masturbating do they?
I think everyone agrees that losing your head and your mum are the two things that most people are scared of when it's to do with sex!!
Mum supervising me! It's really so funny. My dirty little secret at yours yesterday or whenever. Thousands of miles away from home and there's mum in the wardrobe! It would be worse than the wife!!!
Of course the pics are legal (ish)?

twolf1920 said...

All I can say is:

OH FER FUCKS SAKE!

Anonymous said...

I think I know the people in the pictures.
tc

SIMON said...

Hey lads, thanks for showing up I might need some help here!!
Surely not tc! On the other hand - which ones?