Sunday, April 01, 2007

BIKEY BLOGGY PICS COMING SOON

I'm not that 'in to' bikes but today saw the annual EGG RUN for charity and featured around about 7,500 bikes going past my humble abode. It's fantastic seeing so many bikes of all shapes and sizes all carrying Easter Eggs and picking more and more up on the way and leaving them all at the hospital for distribution to all the children. All monies and surplus eggs go to The Jelly Bean charity for Children with Cancer. That is beside the point as far as I am concerned. I took approximately 500 photos of bikes, riders, chickens, bunnies, and bikes of all shapes and forms, bits of bikes and bits of riders and I will be posting a selection a little later. I will also package together 20 or so of the best, in my opinion and will E them to you OK?  

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

That sounds really cool! Can't wait to see the pics!

jillie said...

That would have been so much fun to have not only seen but have been able to participate. I can't wait to see the pictures....

aka k said...

will be back to see the pics

SIMON said...

big pissy, jillie you'll have to wait won't you?!!!!!!

Hi aka k Hope you enjoy them

Lee Ann said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun and what a great charity!