Saturday, April 14, 2007

THE COMMENTS POST!

Well some of you may have already seen some of the changes, there still may be more to come...the other site that I was doing for local stuff and interesting stuff for Merseyside is not going to appear in that form but there may be a tabloid edition of Wilko News.
Thank you for the recent rummage through the archives - yes you know who you are and next time can you cut your finger nails, because I like it too much, there will be some archives reposted where appropriate. I'd love to have the time and patience to answer this as the wonderfully crazy ~d did on a recent blog but I'm sorry it just isn't going to happen. I will however attempt to link each person that commented but please if it all goes wrong don't shout at me!
Also don't forget that most of you have commented since and my comments are only on this particular post ok?

Lee Ann said... huh? haha... just kidding!I get you all the way! Other people in blogland know your name? Other people in blogland know what you really look like?hmmm!
Hi lee ann do I detect a touch of jealousy there?! First to comment as well! I had a secret bet with myself who would be first and I lost! Thanks for the visit you now know both. Are you a wee bit happier now?
Rebecca said...
I love your blog...It's save, funny, insightful, ( if that the correct spelling) put together nicely, colorful, witty, ...I'm just saying the same things over and over arent I...Anyway if your blog is anything like you, even a little, I think I would like you....I am the bits I put in my blog...I think...now I have something to think about...thanks alot man..ha ha

Becca they are lovely things to say, I'm ever so glad I've given you something to think about!
~d said...
I am SOOO doing this! Like soo doing it. I read yours thru. Twice. And now I need to 'escape' from what you said, so I can make an honest attempt at answering it "my way".♥~d

~d lovely to see you and thanks a lot. You read it through twice - brave girl! Your way is great, trust me! Oh and so thoughtful sending a code book to.........lovely touch you crazy woman you!
Malnurtured Snay said... I wish I wasn't awful at codes, I could figure it out ... or not!
A big thank you for starting this posting off Snay, it's been great fun to do and I think has brought our little community in blogland a wee bit closer which has to be good. Now I'm only going to say this once so let's see how many people are paying attention!
My son used to call me DADYO, rather sweet don't you think but once he got to about 15 - he's now 21 - it wasn't cool to call shout or address me as such so he added one letter to each letter in DADYO to become EBEZP! We did the same for the whole family so Tim became UJN and he himself became NBUU! (So what is his name?). We both still use it especially on text messages!
I have a small agency registered name - EBEZP PRODUCTIONS!
Big Pissy said... Your name is a code for a Cirque character maybe?Whatever it is, I like your blog...it seems very natural....like it's the real you coming across.My blog is EXACTLY how I am in real life.Only I cuss more in real life. ;-)
Oh so do I big pissy believe me! The guess on the code was close because the avatar is a character from a Cirque show who could well have had a name like that! Thank you for your kind words and your regular visits - much appreciated.
Always on the Move said...
I loved reading your blog and I'm proud to say that I do know some of those answers and they're all awesome and cute!!! I will be emailing you soon!!! I promise!! :oD! Within a day or two kay...I've just been super busy and all!!! lol, the endless story of my life!!!!Hope all is going well you "boring old Brit fart"!!! LOL!!!!!((((((((HUGS)))))))))

You really are too kind Kim and one of the most genuine people that I've had the pleasure to meet in this strange old blogland type thingy. Hugs returned by the millionish.
Jules said...
Huh? I think I'm lost. Eb, is that you?? Just kidding. I get you. I totally get you. It's good getting to know you! :O)

Hi Jules yeah it's me! It's equally good getting to know you and isn't it strange how the two Alberta twinnies posted at the same sort of time! Welcome as ever.
wmy said...
Being confident without being cocky is a gift!! Not many have it...good on ya! lol btw...I am all about the power too! hahaha

Hi wmy nice to see you! Confidence and power in spades, you've spotted it! You don't do bad yourself on those either.
tkkerouac said...
Great Post. I have pondered many of the same questions and hope to do a piece on this also.I think you are a very social, upbeat guy and I enjoy your insights.I regards to the thumbnail choices, I find them amusing, however, It is difficult to get to know the real person because of a thumbnail choice.I have chosen to stick to my toweldance avatar for now as it shows the real me.Your choice of uploads and what you discuss on the blog is also an indicator of who you are.I think I'm a mixed bag of tricks and chose to expose my whole life in photographs and as a result, my hits have steadily risen and I feel it is mostly due to the fact that my dysfunctional life in pics is a open book. Most of the spins on things and humour is who I really am.There are times when reading other blogs that I wish more would post photographs of their real lives. Being a visual person, I can relate to this, and, each photograph tells a story.Hope this answers some of your questions, I would like to continue this again...OX

So good to see you Tracey. So kind! You have been a big part in my inspiration, and I appreciate your comments greatly. I know that they are meant and the criticism is constructive. Thank you for all the help, visits and comments and long may they continue.
Ice said...
Well DUH... we love your ass... and your blog... thats why we keep comin' back!!!I think posts say a great deal about the person... for instance... mine are usually funny, shocking and sexy... all the things I am. Your blog really picked up since you started(or at least when I first starting visiting) the comments have grown which shows interest. Thats good. You are extremely likable... your comments and posts always make me smile :)I love your wit and sense of humour! You rock, my friend :)

Well Ice you told me once before not to let anyone else know that you are sweet but I'm sorry, you are and you deserve to be told! Thank you ever so much for everything including being sweet, your comments and your visits!
Pixie said...
Great blog, and even better you are a UKer, I dont mix with many of them nowadays ;)

Oh Pixie thank you, you can always mix with me! Your comments and visits are much appreciated.
jillie said...
EBEZP...where do I begin? Well let me tell you this...I look forward to your blog EVERY day and it puts a smile on my face and even gives me a LOL!You say what you want and I like that. It was the avatar that caught my attention on someone else's blog...just like everyone else's. You know for an ole Brit you say you are....I love ya!
Jillie that's such a nice thing to say and I do thank you! Your visits and comments add colour and crazyness to all the blogs you visit and mine is no exception. Thanks!



MY FRIENDS I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN BLOGLAND!!
IT'S ONE CRAZY WORLD OUT THERE BUT IF I'VE MADE ONE PERSON SMILE
OR THINK OR LOL AS WE WEAVE OUR WAY THROUGH IT THEN I'M HAPPY AND I COULD NOT DO IT WITHOUT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.............TA!!!!

5 comments:

~d said...

(hooray!)
I LOVE 'pimping' peeps who make me smile! I feel partially pimped (thank you!) and I am smiling! (☺)

SIMON said...

~d face it you just like pimping and I think most people certainly me like you doing that for them! You are crazy girl! Ever so glad you're smiling!

Lee Ann said...

Well, I am certainly smiling! :D
Have a great day AM!
~xo

Rebecca said...

all I can say is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...smiling as I type

SIMON said...

Hi lee ann I am smiling at you smiling. Thank you

Becca thanks that means a lot!

SMILES IS OF COURSE THE LONGEST WORD IN ENGLISH BECAUSE IT HAS A MILE BETWEEN EACH S!!!!!