Saturday, April 07, 2007

HAIR CUT

Women's version:

Woman2: Oh! You got a haircut! That's so cute!

Woman1: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?

Woman2: Oh God no! No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this stuff I think.

Woman1: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.

Woman2: Oh - that's funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from this two-by-four I have for a shoulder line.

Woman1: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms - see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier.

Men's version:

Man2: Haircut?

Man1: Yeah.

8 comments:

Catch said...

Good Morning EB (Ita easier to remember 2 letters than 5!). Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting, please do come back. I wish you a Happy Easter too,and hey! if you are a friend of Big Pissys you cant be all bad!!! ;))
I will be back to read your blog..looks like my kind of blog! Bye now...Catch

tkkerouac said...

LMAO
so very true.

twolf1920 said...

As you say EBEZP-women make better screenplay writers though!

Anonymous said...

LOL, ain't that the truth.
tc

jillie said...

You know...that is SO true!

SIMON said...

Thank you for the visit ca...! I'm not all bad - just little bits of me - you are always welcome!

Hi tk, yeah very true. Happy Easter BTW!

Hi twolf, tc - Haircut lads
Yeah!!
See it's right! Happy Easter

jillie it SO is!

Jules said...

So at the end of the day it's easy to surmize that men ore just overly simplistic beings? Except for you, Eb... you like to talk, alot... and you're funny and interesting too! I bet you'd have been the person sitting at the table beside those two women listening in on their converstaion wishing you weren't a man so you could offer your two cents. Specially if one of them had sexy glasses! LOL!

SIMON said...

Haircut, Yeah....Jules what do you mean simplistic?
Why thank you - you've been doing your homework on me haven't you!
Except you didn't mention the bubbles!