Thursday, March 01, 2007

TIGER SPOT....OR SHOULD I SAY STRIPE!


Many thanks to tk the bestest ever person I have found on any blogsite anywhere, http://tkwhite.blogspot.com/ as I keep saying - I do so love this internet thingy. I'll let you have the pic back if you want! It is fairly self explanatory but the little piglet, micro size? is disguised as a tiger - wow.
While people may fall out as to the truth of the story and where these pictures were taken lets just wonder at the great pics that you can get from anywhere. Think about it we are all very lucky to be able to view them and to comment on them.
Isn't nature wonderful?
This is proved in the next pic where the attendant at an Indonesian zoo has really got her hands full with the tiger cub and the little orangutangs.Moving swiftly on.......
This White Tiger in Las Vegas, I know that because I took it, had the hiccups, no honestly he did! I tried suggesting that he drank from a glass of water from the other side, well it works for me, but he didn't appear to listen or maybe not understand the British accent!

Mind you it has to be said that his partner wasn't particularly sympathetic!

No comments: