Saturday, March 10, 2007

SATURDAY NIGHT BIT

Same as usual although a different person goes out of some reality/celebrity sort of proey! Tonight and not before time it was Emily who went out of Dancing on Ice. The blonde Australian from Emmerdale has been relying on her partner for too many weeks now so she had to go!
Mind you the very idea of an Australian skating at all is quite a play on the imagination!
The cynic in me though actually thinks that if she hadn't gone tonight, the semi finals, who would have partnered last years winner, Faye? It couldn't have been Daniel could it!
Is it a sign of age or sensibility that when you go on to one of these programs you only know one or two of the alleged celebrities? I'm talking about Fame Academy for Comic Relief. One thing for sure I know they're not singers!
I wonder really whether they are singers on American Idol too, caught a bit of that, picking the final 12 last night. Absolutely no one that shone at all.
What is the world coming to when girls only stay in competions by releasing pictures of their tits n ass for every one to see?! It didn't work because she's gone!
Sacking Kate Thornton from X Factor will lose them one or two viewers, well one anyway but I don't think my vote is that important and because I'm so fickle, depending on who they get to replace her could depend whether I watch it. The smart money is on Mrs Fat Boy Slim and I'll watch it then but if it's that Ryan Seacrest then there's no chance!!  

2 comments:

tkkerouac said...

Do u think I stay in the blog competition by realising photos of my T & A

SIMON said...

Of course not.
It's obviously radically different.
Blogging ain't singing!
You blog for yourself and it's not that competitive.
I guess that your blogging is a damn site better than your singing!