Friday, March 16, 2007

WORDPLAY

- A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.

- Dijon vu - the same mustard as before.

- Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.

- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

- Sea captains don't like crew cuts.

- Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

- Reading while sunbathing makes you well-red.

- When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.

- A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two-tired.

- What's the definition of a will? (Come on, It's a dead giveaway!)

- A backward poet writes inverse

4 comments:

jillie said...

Shotgun wedding? I'd rather have the death. I do not believe in marriage...I will forever be single.

Ok...you're probably sick of me by now

SIMON said...

You need to do more than that for me to be sick of you!

Sick perhaps I need a nurse? Do you know of one, she has to drink JD!

~A said...

I love these!

SIMON said...

Thanks for the visit April do come back!