Tuesday, March 06, 2007

WHAT'S YOUR POISON?

Found this on evalee's blog and thought it was really apt. Everyone who knows me knows that I have to have my coffee or I go loopy (ier) and yes I am a Brit that doesn't like tea! Tea actually makes me moody!

What Your Coffee Says about You

Espresso: There's no time like the present, and there's no time to waste! The espresso drinker has a dynamic mind, and always has 101 things on the go. Make that 102.

Black: The black drinker likes a simple, uncomplicated life. They are aware of the world around them and have no trouble forming opinions -- or letting you know about them!


Café Latte: Rest and relaxation are two very important things in the life of a latte drinker. They like to take time over major decisions, preferring to watch the world go by than rush into things.

Cappuccino: The cappuccino drinker is a reliable friend who's always there in times of need. They comfort, reassure and help put things in perspective when we lose sight of the big picture.

Café Mocha: Fans of the café mocha are sometimes indecisive. They love to indulge in life's small pleasures and don't like to compromise when it comes to their individuality.

Thanks evalee. Now for the record it's black espresso every time so I have no idea what you can read in to that!
my more regular poison when I'm at home however is the excuse they have in this country for coffee......INSTANT, which is not like coffee at all though I know it is, it's like a seperate drink altogether but I still like it!


2 comments:

tkkerouac said...

I have to stick to black tea, Coffee makes my heart race, and then I have to poo.
Yet I love the aroma.

SIMON said...

You're right nothing beats the smell of real coffee!
There might be too much information in the other bit!
Thanks for dropping by again.