Thursday, February 15, 2007

WHY THE BILL WILL BECOME MY FAVE PROG FROM JULY

The superb Ali Bastian!

Ali bags Bill role
PA Entertainment

Ali will be a new face at Sun Hill
Hollyoaks beauty Ali Bastian has landed a role in The Bill.
The blonde, best known for playing troubled Becca in the Channel 4 soap, will star as Sun Hill newcomer Sally Armstrong from July this year.
The actress, 25, said she can't wait to get started.
"Sally certainly knows her own mind and what she wants out of life and I think there are going to be a few casualties along the way," she told The Sun.
"I'm looking forward to getting started - one of my first jobs is to meet with Met Police to research the part. It's going to be really exciting - seeing how it's all done for real."
Executive producer Jonathan Young said: "We've got some great storylines for her."

Or roughly speaking - MY FAVOURITE TV WOMAN.......EVER joins The Bill! It means that I can post as many pictures of the former Hollyoaks, well not quite former as in Hollyoaks she is actually in prison, locally based (she was born in Windsor) star as I want!!! It's my blog so I can and will..............


No comments: