Tuesday, February 27, 2007

METHINKS THE WORLD HAS GONE A TAD MAD

I like almost every blog that I've visited has had something to say about Britney or bald women or some such related topic!


Yes I posted the picture of her bald and yes I posted a pic or 2 of other bald women. Everywhere people have been discussing her musical merits, her 'turn on ability' bald or not, right down to my work colleague, who said, "Bald or not I'd still ..............!


My opinion now is let's just leave her alone, the poor girl needs help and she finally seems to be seeking it. Anyhow most people seem a bit fed up of the whole thing, I mean who really cares?


Today's Metro carried this story and pic :





The moment Britney Spears would have been dreading has finally arrived – the very first Britney Rehab Doll.
The new shaved head figurine, complete with straight jacket,

is currently fetching bids on eBay for $82 (£42).
Manufacturers softened the blow for the struggling singer by slimming down her figure to Barbie size proportions. Paparazzi can breathe a sigh of relief, as Spears' arms are firmly tied down in a white straight jacket, so she can't make any frenzied umbrella attacks.



So our intrepid WILKONEWS reporter went straight on to E Bay! and found no items like the one pictured above so I can only guess that it is already sold because I doubt it has been withdrawn on moral grounds!



However I did find this 3" x 4" fridge magnet of the NY Post's front page,


this bald Britney doll with free flower (WHAT?)

and this Bald Britney doll in panties!
Each pic complete with E Bay copyright icon!


SO DON'T YOU JUST THINK THE WORLD HAS GONE A TAD MAD? I DO!

No comments: