Thursday, February 15, 2007

Did I miss you?

Yes! So much so I nicked this off your blog! Welcome back to blogland! I go away to Vegas and come back and find you've returned - nice surprise!
These are some explanations of some words that we can probably all identify with! Even if not I like them and so does.........
Open to comment of course. You know who you are!

Blamestorming - sitting around a boardroom table and discussing what went wrong and who was to blame.
Ego-surfing - searching the internets for your own name. I think we,ve all done it especially us bloggers hey!
Going postal - meaning to lose it, to be unable to deliver the goods.
Irritainment - entertainment that is annoying but at the same time compelling (all that reality tv etc)
Mouse potato - someone who spents all their time on-line or playing computer games.
Slackademic - someone who spends too much time in further education, rather than getting a job.
Treeware - any printed publication - newspapers, books etc.
Metrosexual - heterosexual male with a strong interest in clothes, hairstyles, beauty products, cooking and home accessories. Thereby negating the advantage of having sons and not daughters!

2 comments:

Posh Hermit said...

Hi, thanks for your comments.
Did you check out the link to Strangeday? if so let me know what you think. My brother lived in Las Vegas for several years and loved it but unfortunately I was busy breeding and rearing my offspring and I never went.

SIMON said...

You'd love Vegas, It's not all like CSI! If only for LOVE the Cirque du Soleil, Beatles show. Because yours is not the only family that has had discussions on Beatles lyrics!!