Sunday, January 28, 2007

WEEKEND BLOG


a random tube.....

Just 9 days to go before.....................


VEGAS.


HAVE I TOLD YOU WE ARE GOING TO VEGAS?





RAFMAN & PIPPAGIRL, welcome both to the blog proper, they've spent three months "googling for google" well it's a long story but now they are able to get google and consequently the blog!





Meanwhile there's only one newsreader left in 'Strictly fall flat on your arseing' and it's our KAY, complete with black eye. Well done to the best newsreader in the world ever and even better to the make up department!


For the record Ulrika should have gone but hey I haven't finished the first saucer of milk yet! Not a good enough reason really to post yet another pic of KAY but the thought was there!





A real photographic weekend with my new cam and just a few of the results of nearly 200 taken between Saturday and Sunday and I didn't even move out of Birkenhead. Sad but you know that!

check the time with The One O Clock Gun

So who said there is no shipbuilding left in Birkenhead.

This is really the most amazing building and I am going to feature it again,
I promise.....
By the way it's the Ventilator Shaft for the Birkenhead Mersey Tunnel
and I want you to count the bricks!!

No comments: