Tuesday, January 02, 2007

TOTALLY RANDOM

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

One fifth of all the birds in the world are in Brazil.

Bacteria is sometimes the only culture some people have.

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me !

A comedian does funny things. A good comedian does things funny.

Everyday is a gift, thats why they call it the present.

The only thing money gives you is the freedom of not worrying about money.

I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine.

We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life



No comments: