Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006/2007 WELL EVERYBODY ELSE DOES!

I'm trying not to get in to the words NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS because I really believe they are only be there to be broken.
There's already many plans made for 2007, some I know about and inevitably with a forthcoming birthday with an O in then some I don't.
Then there's plans that will be formulated on the spot and a load of impulsive things too.
Then there's the ones I'm not telling you about.....No way! They will be the ones that you'll never know whether they were done or not! Not telling you because they might be about you.........Well they might.
So Vegas in February - a good place to start........All five resident Cirque du Soleil shows in just a six night stay!!!! That will be MEGA. Flights, hotel <> and ALL the shows booked. That should be accompanied by the sound of a creaking Visa card! Loads more about all that as the year progresses, I guarantee that!
Before that and I suppose should have come first 'the BIG 5O' which when all is said and done I am actually quite looking forward to. Sounds better than 49 anyway! If it turns out to be just half as much a family thing as Christmas then I will be over the moon.
Later in the year the only thing definitely going to take place is the Annual pilgrimage to the venue of the Labour Party Conference, this year the least popular, Bournemouth and with the threat of WKD coming with me, so she can go to Monkey World, that may even make it (or break?) worthwhile.
I guess if we have a chance to go to Krakow again then we will and visits I guess to selective venues in support of RAFMAN and IMPULSE KING.
It's not all about the visits and the travelling though, it's to do with the way you feel about doing the things that you do!
So there will still be the emotional, the routine, the ordinary and the extraordinary and as long as I have my health and family then we will be looking back in 12 months time in the same way as we look back now on 2006 - a truly great year in a number of ways, but because you never move forward by looking back that is now reduced to key words...............in no particular order




Devon, Amsterdam, Manchester, Krakow, Disneyland Paris, Friends, Family, Brize Norton, WKD, RAFMAN, IMPULSE KING, GRAMBO, Work, Labour Party, The Open, Birthdays, Another Place, Ferries, Samaritans, Christmas, Pictures, Music, Computers <> Internet

2 comments:

SIMON said...

I don't know whether I should expand on any of the words for 2006 but I'm going to..........
Friends.....Ones I've found and made and ones I've still to make! You know who you are and THANK YOU!!

SIMON said...

MORE DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST?!