Thursday, January 04, 2007

Please tell me it's not me! BIG 50 T - 13 days and counting but haven't we created a sub Z list of celebrities for both the Big Brother house and The Two of Us? (IMPULSE KING's name for it is 'Strictly Come Singing Badly')

Just WHO are they all and for the killer duets show I mean the supposed professionals. Carol Decker always the best thing to come out of Shrewsbury since they built the A5, went out first night or so I believe and will somebody please pay for Tony Christie to go to Amarillo and get him off our screens.


As for BB well all I can say is "Thank God for Davina and the A Team!" Ken Russell, I used to have respect for you.

Is it just me or the alcoholic daze that pervades at this time of year but isn't Davina one of the sexiest women on telly?

RAFMAN has reassured me that it's not just me! Thank you RAFMAN Please find your enclosed blow up Davina as your prize!!

No comments: