Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Aliens..........Are they already here?

So I got to thinking about if aliens landed what would they think of all the weird power, communication and CCTV hardware that we have about the place. Everywhere you go you see masts, aerials, lights, cameras and pylons. There's wires and cables and dishes and links.
I went out with my camera to capture some of these weird and wonderful sites - just in the local environs and some of the results are shown below.......





However a funny thing happened when I put them on my computer.....
It explains it all.
I had actually photographed the aliens. That's what they all are. You see we are all different and so are they!
It's too late we've been taken over, subliminally by aliens.
You can laugh but you can't disprove it can you!

No comments: