Friday, November 17, 2006

WEEKEND BLOGGY BITS

So first of all RAFMAN rang me to say that he had actually used a patented expression from the IMPULSE KING, word for word
"We’ll jump off that bridge when it’s built"
Mainman’s response of course was to alter it slightly and while talking about the same subject said,
"We’ll cross that bridge when it’s been jumped off"
The subject of course was to do with Las Vegas, how strange?

Here’s some equally stupid expressions in every day use, these supplied by PIPPAGIRL – you get on my tits ; Side splitting ; Bottoms up.

Best joke sent sms to me since my return from ARCHIVE FRAN – A little girl ran crying to her mum asking for a glass of cider. “What do you want a glass of cider for?” “I’ve cut my hand on a thorn” explains the child. “So why the cider?” “Well I overheard my sister say that whenever she gets a prick in her hand, she feels a lot better when it’s in cider.

No it isn’t true that Mainman said to IMPULSE KING that he shouldn’t go for a job at Madame Tussauds because he was too scary, what he actually said was that he wasn’t scary enough!

Mainman now has a Starbucks card! Wow a coffee card! I spend money in Starbucks say £2.40 pay for it with a fiver and the change goes on me card! Do that enough times and boy are we going to hit the Starbuck’s on the Strip! Good site too www.starbucks.co.uk check it out, history of coffee and all sorts. By the way did you know that Starbucks have only been in this country since may 1998. So we’ll have IMPULSE KING with his Hard Rock Café card and the afore mentioned Starbucks card, won’t we be the real travellers then?

No comments: