Sunday, November 05, 2006

Saturday Night Sunday Morning Bit

Won't be a long one this as Mainman had the questionable pleasure of working tonight!
Big shout going out to RAFMAN and WKD for furnishing Mainman with the result of X Factor, allegedly the only decent thing on TV tonight, I guess especially RAFMAN who had to drag himself away from the newest game acquisition of his, Need for Speed part 723 or something like that, all I know is he spent 4 hours doing just 7% of the game last night. Is that good, I have to ask myself?!
I'll be catching up with the details of XF later today but Ashleigh out hey? Did think he had an outside sort of chance but I know he has to really work on his attitude to get on in the business and I guess that may have been part of the problem.
On paper or should I say, by text, I would prefer Robert to have gone but ideally I was already lining up the celebrations for the MaccyD boys going. Obviously the Scottish Mafia are paying people a lot of money to vote for them! What more can I say? However bad Ashleigh was tonight and I believe he was.....Ask yourself, for the sake of the music business and your own sanity, who would you rather see do well or even win.....Ash or them? Thought so, I rest my case......

No comments: