Sunday, November 26, 2006

SATURDAY NIGHT, SUNDAY MORNING

Can't really talk about X Factor, sod it yes I can. I was working tonight so I know the result and I am watching the rerun as I blog. Sounds extremely painful.
Leona should just be crowned queen and winner, straight off, no judges, no questions, you see I'm worried, men in general do not vote for anyone in these programs so I just hope that she has got the womens vote to make her the first woman winner.
I give up on the british public! Ben was terrific. Should have been Eton Road and yes you've guessed the MaccyD Bros, I always thought they were like the Proclaimers and I don't like them anyway.
 
As I blog about tv that I haven't even seen there is a question I just have to ask. Was 62 Faith Brown's bust size or her age?

No comments: