Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday Blog Spot

 Ok there’s a favourite Movie quotes posting on my E mail server’s site and I feel it is my right to pass them on to you, they are as posted :

"What?!Are you out of your MIND?!"
"According to my last psycic evaluation: yes." CON AIR

 

SPACEBALLS:-
Col. Sandurz: He's an Asshole, sir.
Dark Helmet: I know that. What's his name?
Col. Sandurz: That is his name, sir. Asshole. Major Asshole.
Dark Helmet: And his cousin?
Col. Sandurz: He's an Asshole too, sir. Gunners mate first class Philip Asshole.
Dark Helmet: How many assholes we got on this ship anyhow?
All Crew: Yo!!
Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes!

 

"Stupid fat hobbit"
Gollum from Lord of the Rings

 

do you expect me to talk
no mr bond i expect you to die
goldfinger

 

"I didn't kill him..I shot him. The bullets and the fall killed him"  Collateral

 

You're gonna need a bigger boat
Jaws

 

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
Apocalypse Now

 

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?
Tony, Scarface

 

An Officer and a Gentleman
Only two things come out of Oklahoma, steers and queers. I don't see no horns boy !

 

NOW THE BEST ONE…………..From SIMON, WIRRAL

From Top Gun

“Grab your ankles and kiss your arse goodbye”

 

 

askdad.com in a couple of weeks, temporarily will become askdad_despatch/delivery.com/devon as Mainman is off to DEVONISH ENTERTAINER. He’ll only be 24 hours with DE in Devonish and about the same Natexpish getting there and back but hey ho hey, after all it is a pair of ‘must have’ powerisers that DEVONISH really needs!

Same week MAINMAN has his annual pilgrimage to Labpartconf this year being held in Rainy City UK and of course it really isn’t that long before MAINMAN and WKD are off to Pole Dance country and John Paul 2 airport! No really Kracow’s airport has been renamed. So we will go from John Lennon to John Paul 2 in just over 3 hours.

Just to add to the workload of askdad.com MAINMAN is keeping a watching brief on ALL air fares across the pond for the upcoming TEAM CIRQUE LV 07.

 

Meanwhile latest news is that WKD has found out by fair means or foul that Time Team is going to be filming at some point soon right outside her office! We all know that this is WKD’s fave tv program, so it doesn’t take too much to realise how excited she is over this. Immediate words in MAINMAN’s vocabulary are sad and get a life but they shouldn’t be should they! Each to their own!

 

In the ‘terrifying but fun’ section this week, once again is DEVONISH ENTERTAINER. Afterwards he described it as ‘a bit like something out of Baywatch’ but I guess it really was a wee bit scary. Running along the beach with the tide coming in and the water getting deeper and deeper. Yeah we can all laugh about it now and we have done but less incidents like that would be preferable. That doesn’t mean that he has to start liking Time Team but I would prefer to not have to Google where the nearest Lifeboat is to where he is!

<Exemouth by the way and they have an inshore and a Trent class>

 

More Googling fun by MAINMAN and The Large Ensemble at work over the good old favourite – collective nouns. Bats? Yes I must be…..A COLONY of BATS. In the course of the investigation we did find out the really useful fact that in Cambodia, bat soup is a delicacy! Immediate words in MAINMAN’s vocabulary are sad and get a life………  

 

No comments: