Sunday, August 20, 2006

WEEKEND BLOG

Well busy time this weekend, a family party at which was found that we have secret readers of the blog, hello and welcome to CP, (more a little later) WKD, drunk again falling asleep in the taxi on the way home from same family party............... but first a joke to get us all in the mood :

 

 

Osama bin Laden goes to a psychic who says "You will die on an American holiday" Needless to say bin Laden is shocked.

"Which one?" he asks.

"Doesn't matter", says the psychic. "Whatever day you die will become an American holiday."

 

 

Also a hello to THE CRAGSTER, were you really brave enough to view WILKO NEWS? Let me know!

Oh yes that's the same CRAGSTER that left a note on MAINMAN's locker at work saying that Mainman smelt of dog turd but could he still look on E Bay for a dvd for him! Cheeky I call it don't you?

 

Rafman has a new fone everybody, just thought I'd tell everyone that because I could

 

Quote of the day : "A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"

 

There's a picture somewhere before this that sums that one up, ok?

 

The DOG IN LAW pic on a previous blog, well I understand I got his name wrong, well no not wrong but incorrectly spelt instead of Nico his name is spelt

N E E K O  so thank you CP and

apologies for getting it so wrong. I'd hate him growing up knowing that I'd misspelt his name.

Message to CP, you know you can comment on blog don't you?!

 

Something I really hate, by the way happened last night. Rang for a taxi last night and the girl on the phone said It'll be as quick as I can make it - Twenty minutes later when I rang back I was told it'll be the next one out, ten minutes later it arrived.

Why didn't the girl just say It'l be half an hour, then I could make a decision as to whether I wanted to wait rather than me getting all frustrated because it hadn't arrived.

Not to mention the fact that WKD was falling asleep on the fence by where we were waiting!

4 comments:

asianboy said...

im not busy just staying at home doing nothing

Anonymous said...

neeko would of told ya himself if he could. and yes I do know I can leave a message.
cp x

Anonymous said...

Well CP, welcome!
I guess Neeko could have had a dog blog couldn't he?
I also guess that my spelling of his name was (mis)guided by WKD and her adoration of Stephen Segal in the film Nico!

SIMON said...

Neeko of course may also show a passing interest in DOGGY STYLE pic hey?!