Saturday, December 02, 2006

SATURDAY.BLOGSPOT

When love is gone, there's always justice./ And when justice is gone, there's always force./ And when force is gone, there's always Mom./ Hi, Mom!
by Laurie Anderson
 
Well praise the Lord - The MacDonald Brothers have finally gone from X Factor, no longer do I have to say anything about the British public!
In my view you couldn't put a cigarette paper between the TOP 3 once they'd all got rid of the Barry Manilow songs. All very brave choices and all extremely well performed, for my money, leaving geographic bias aside Ray just pipped it. The best My Way for a long time and from an 18 year old! Good Effort!
Grambo's last trip to hozzy brought a big smile to Mainman's face, not easy at 8 in the morning, when you've been there since 6 and should be going down to the station to go to work. The night shift of nurses had gone and in came the new 'fresh' dayshift, including a young Spanish guy who came like a breath of fresh air and sorted Grambo's 'head' out, not an easy thing to do, I must say. When he had left the cubicle Mainman said to Grambo, "Did you see his name?" "No" she replied. "It was Jesus" "Well I was speaking to the right bloke then wasn't I?" Oh I did laugh.
 

No comments: