Tuesday, December 19, 2006

BUMPER STICKERS AND OTHER TRIVIAL QUOTES

Five days a week my body is a temple. The other two, it's an amusement park.
My god can beat up your god
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Sex is a misdemeanor . . .the more I miss it, the meaner I get!
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone
Learn from your parent’s mistakes use birth control
100,000 Sperm And You Were The Fastest?
All Men Are Animals, Some Just Make Better Pets
ANGER IS MERELY DEPRESSION WITHOUT ENTHUSIASM!
Corduroy pillows: They're making headlines!
Deep down, divers care.
Dyslexics of the world, untie!
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film

No comments: